Essential oils are must-have yoga essentials in every yogi’s bag. Different calming and stress-relieving essential oils are available in the market that creates a serene, peaceful, and an inspiring aura and furthers the meditators or the yogis to commit to a good, fruitful yoga session.
Here is a compilation of the best essential oils to enhance the next yoga session. While the list below is not exhaustive, you can always check out more on WellnessSpoiled.
Top 5 Yoga Essentials: Essential Oils
- A box of three therapeutic essential oils including Seated Twist, Bhu Mudra, and Seated Meditation variants.
- It comes packed in an aesthetically pleasing box and can make for a very good gift option for friends and family.
- They can be used while practicing different poses and asanas pertaining to yoga.
- It provides a very pleasant aroma and encourages to have a worthwhile yoga session.
- This yoga essential oil contains tea tree oil and lemon and the chief ingredients.
- The oil and ingredients present in it are organic and natural, free of any additives.
- It can help to clean the yoga mat, freshen up the room, and provide calmness.
- It does not contain any synthetic coloring or fragrance and the nozzle is easy to spray and use.
- This oil can be used for aromatherapy, massages, as a vapouriser, during baths, and as a diffuser.
- The cap is well-secured, eliminating the risk of spillage.
- It can be used during yoga and meditation to amplify spiritual aura.
- It contains a blend of lavender, clove, orange, patchouli, and geranium essential oil.
- A great synergic blend of essential oils that can be used for aromatherapy and while meditation or practicing yoga.
- All the ingredients are naturally sourced, fully organic, and free of any adulterations.
- Much diligence and attention have been paid to formulate each and every bottle, making it highly pure and therapeutic.
- This is a 10 ml bottle, sleek in design, and portable enough to be easily traveled with.
- It contains a mixture of Ho Wood, Ylang-Ylang, Frankincense, and Mandarin essential oil along with pure coconut oil.
- It helps in improving concentration and attentiveness.
Using yoga essentials such as essential oils can alleviate the whole experience of practicing yoga and meditating. It helps in awakening the mind, cleanses off any negative thoughts, and clears the air to have a mindful session.