Essential oils constitute one of the most important yoga essentials. They not only make the whole experience of meditation through yoga serene and calm but also cleanses and purifies the air around the meditator. It helps in increasing the blood circulation in the brain, stimulating it to perform better and become healthier.
This article contains a list of the topmost essential oils for yoga.
Best Yoga Essentials: Essential Oils
- Made out of lavender, chamomile, clary sage, and sweet orange essential oils with pure coconut oil.
- It comes in a roll-on bottle, sleek in design and can be easily stored and traveled with.
- The roll-on applicator is easy to use, avoids the risk of spillage, and has an aromatic fragrant that lingers for a long while.
- A great option for people dealing with anxiety-related problems or have become insomniacs, yielding for a proper sleep cycle.
- It can also be used for the purpose of massaging and bring out considerable relief to sore muscles and tissues.
- The oil is potent, yet very gentle and effective and does not cause irritation to the skin.
- This comes in a set of 8 essential oils, each a different variant. A top-notch gift option for fellow yogis and meditators.
- The 8 variants are rosemary, frankincense, tea tree, orange, lemongrass, peppermint, eucalyptus, and lavender.
- Each bottle is made out of pure and organically extracted essential oils that are powerful and helps to relax the body immediately.
- Made out of 100% organic, pure, and natural star anise essential oil.
- The oil is of a therapeutic grade and does not contain any additives, artificial enhancers, or perfumes.
- It provides numerous benefits pertaining to the well-being of the user. It can be applied directly to the skin and has long-lasting effects.
- The best and foremost factor about this essential oil is that it is vegan, cruelty-free, and provides n number of benefits and soothing results to the user.
- It helps in relaxing the mind which alleviating the risk of anxiety and depression.
- Made out of natural, organic, and 100% pure ingredients.
Essential oils help in enhancing and bettering the whole experience of spirituality and become self-aware through the way of yoga. It purifies the air around the yogi, calms and soothes the body, reduces stress, strengthens the immune system, and transports the body and soul into a divine abode.
Leave a Reply